Cameron Barr, The Post’s acting executive editor, said: “We are deeply troubled by this use of government power to seek access to the communications of journalists. The Department of Justice should immediately make clear its reasons for this intrusion into the activities of reporters doing their jobs, an activity protected under the First Amendment.”….
- Biden…Republican Party is shrinking in numbers….
- Looking under the hood at Amazon’s Warehouse system….
- Biden looking to declare an ‘ALL Clear ‘ on the virus On July 4th…..
- McConnell vs Trump…2022/2024 Elections….
- Trump – Justice Dept. email’s show election-fraud efforts….
- The new effort to stop teachers from talking about race and equity…
- President Biden campaigns again China and Russia in his first Foreign Trip….
- Rep. Marjorie Greene apologies for Mask/Shots vs Holocaust comparison…
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.