Cameron Barr, The Post’s acting executive editor, said: “We are deeply troubled by this use of government power to seek access to the communications of journalists. The Department of Justice should immediately make clear its reasons for this intrusion into the activities of reporters doing their jobs, an activity protected under the First Amendment.”….
- Non-NASA astronauts return safely from a 3 days in space….
- ‘Justice for J6’ Rally starts and ends with small crowds and no issues….
- Wash DC Capitol on alert for ‘Justice for J6’ Rally…..
- Some American’s are turn to antibody virus treatments….
- Biden admin to ship Haitian’s at the Southern border back to Haiti……
- With Jobless benefits cut in some states…Less increase in employment….
- Donald Trump goes on an endorsement spree…..
- The Fulton County Georgia DA is doing a criminal look at Trump and others …..