Cameron Barr, The Post’s acting executive editor, said: “We are deeply troubled by this use of government power to seek access to the communications of journalists. The Department of Justice should immediately make clear its reasons for this intrusion into the activities of reporters doing their jobs, an activity protected under the First Amendment.”….
- What’s in the Biden Inflation Bill……
- DeSantis could be the Trump stand in for Trump 2024 to be aware of…Democrats……
- Talking up Biden’s Inflation Bill and ole’ Joe Himself…
- A look into the fight’s between President Trump and the US Military leadership….
- Four states ARE using House Districts maps rejected by the Courts…..
- Biden’s Inflation Bill….Winners/Losers….
- Ukraine Update….157 days into the Russian move on the Ukraine….
- Senate approves Biden Inflation Bill sending it back to the House to approve….