The Survey/USA poll is about Vice President Pence running against the Democrats of Biden and others in Trump was no running next year….
But down in the end of the story is a troubling worry….
Donald Trump possibly failing to leave the White House if Congress finds his guilty of charges …..
Force maybe having to be use against a American President to be removed form office?
In new research conducted of 3,080 registered voters nationwide, SurveyUSA finds that Vice President Mike Pence, today, 10/22/19, 15 weeks to the Iowa Caucuses, performs on average no worse than Trump in head-to-head match-ups against the leading Democrats. In 2 scenarios, Pence outperforms Trump.
Today, based on the facts that are known publicly, and subject to change as new evidence, damning and exculpatory, surfaces into the possible impeachment of President Trump:
* Elizabeth Warren today defeats Trump by 4 points; Warren defeats Pence by the same 4 points.
* Joe Biden today defeats Trump by 11 points; Biden defeats Pence by a statistically insignificant 12 points.
* Bernie Sanders today defeats Trump by 8 points; Sanders defeats Pence by 11 points, the one case in which Pence runs measurably weaker than Trump.
* Kamala Harris today defeats Trump by 3 points; Harris defeats Pence by 1 point; Pence runs 2 points stronger than Trump.
* Pete Buttigieg today defeats Trump by 1 point; Pence defeats Buttigieg by 3 points; Pence runs 4 points stronger than Trump….
Any calculus performed by McConnell must take into account SurveyUSA research, released in parallel with this report, which shows that just 1 in 7 Americans say that Donald Trump, if convicted by the Senate, would leave office voluntarily and ensure a smooth transition of power. The vast majority of Americans assume that Trump, if convicted, would fight to stay in office, even if the use of force was required….
Joe Biden beats Trump by double digits and Pence also…
But the piece has Warren listed FIRST even though she beat both by just single numbers….