Fourteen years ago, when the big three automakers were struggling to stay afloat, my administration and the American people stepped in to support them. So did the auto workers in the UAW who sacrificed pay and benefits to help get the companies back on their feet. Now that our carmakers are enjoying robust profits, it’s time to do right by those same workers so the industry can emerge more united and competitive than ever.
- Ex-President Trump and the Military….
- Feds looking to see if Trump’s paying for witness’ lawyers is buying their loyality?
- Ukraine Update…573 days into the Russian move on Ukraine…Zelensky travel’s on to Canada…
- The Federal Government starts to get ready for a shutdown….
- Trump lags among Independant voters…
- Florida Gov DeSantis losing juice IN Florida as people wait for him to end his 2024 run…
- New Jersey US Senator Menendez is indicted AGAIN…..
- Ukraine Update…572 days into the Russian move on Ukraine…Part 2….Abrams tanks next week….
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.