Not by as much as Hillary Clinton the last time around…
He’s still beating them at home…
Oh, and he’s ahead back in HIS home state of Delaware ….
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, who dropped out of the race on Friday, came in at 0% among both New York state and New York City Democrats, according to a Siena College poll out this week
- California Sen. Kamala Harris has averaged only about 10% in California polls released this month, putting her in fourth.
- Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet is near the back of the pack, with below 5% in an average of Colorado polls this year.
- Former Texas congressman Beto O’Rourke was tied for third at 12% in a recent Quinnipiac University poll in Texas. Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro was at 3% in the same poll.
- Warren hasn’t led in a single poll taken in Massachusetts, though she may be closing the gap.
- South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar were behind in the single non-high quality poll in their home states.