- FL-15: WPA Intelligence (R) for the Club For Growth: Ross Spano (R): 46, Kristen Carlson (D): 39
- FL-16: Public Opinion Strategies (R) for Vern Buchanan: Vern Buchanan (R-inc): 52, David Shapiro (D): 42
- IL-14: Siena for the New York Times: Randy Hultgren (R-inc): 47, Lauren Underwood (D): 43
- NC-13: Siena for the New York Times: Ted Budd (R-inc): 47, Kathy Manning (D): 41
- NE-02: Meeting Street Research (R) for Don Bacon: Don Bacon (R-inc): 49, Kara Eastman (D): 40
- NJ-11: Monmouth: Mikie Sherrill (D) 48, Jay Webber (R): 44 (June: 44-40 Sherrill)
- NY-01: Siena for the New York Times: Lee Zeldin (R-inc): 49, Perry Gershon (D): 41
- PA-07: DeSales University for WFMZ-TV: Susan Wild (D): 50, Marty Nothstein (R): 31
- PA-16: Siena for New York Times: Mike Kelly (R-Inc): 50, Ron DiNicola (D): 42
- VA-10: George Mason University for the Washington Post: Jennifer Wexton (D): 55, Barbara Comstock (R-inc): 43
|Wednesday, October 10|
There are a LOT of additional polls above from RCP from the original listing this morning….
Walker up by just 1% pt for Wisconsin Governor and McSally ahead of Sinema in the Arizona US Senate race are surprises….
Trump on the polls….
President Trump Wednesday night slammed midterm polls that show Democrats ahead of various races in next month’s election.
“I believe in polls — only the ones that have us up…Other than that, they’re the fake news polls,” he said at a campaign rally in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Multiple media outlets and independent polls project Democrats could ride a blue wave into the majority in the House of Representatives. FiveThirtyEightprojected Wednesday that Democrats have a 78 percent chance of taking control of the chamber after November’s elections.
Republicans are much better situated to keep or expand their Senate majority…