First Read: “Finally, last night’s result could very well scare off a handful of GOP incumbents who are on the fence about running in 2018. The good news for Republicans is that many filing deadlines have already passed. The bad news is that one or two more GOP retirements in semi-competitive districts could end up proving decisive in November’s race for control of Congress. That’s maybe why Republicans have been spinning the results so much — essentially saying, ‘Hey, last night wasn’t THAT bad’ — so they can prevent more retirements.”…
- NY Gov. Cuomo mad about Amazon bailing….Progressives do NOT know how to govern…..
- Troubling British Brexit politics…..
- Reports of Trump tax cuts costing average Americans MORE….
- Effort to push Jim Mattis to run for elected office forms….
- Voter Fraud?….Ah?….No comments from Republicans on illegal stuff n North Carolina…
- Singer R. Kelly turns himself in to Chicago police …..
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft arrested in Florida for paying for sex…..
- House Speaker Pelosi in Europe tell’s their leaders U.S. Congress DOES matter in dealing with America…