First Read: “Finally, last night’s result could very well scare off a handful of GOP incumbents who are on the fence about running in 2018. The good news for Republicans is that many filing deadlines have already passed. The bad news is that one or two more GOP retirements in semi-competitive districts could end up proving decisive in November’s race for control of Congress. That’s maybe why Republicans have been spinning the results so much — essentially saying, ‘Hey, last night wasn’t THAT bad’ — so they can prevent more retirements.”…
- 51 attorneys general urge DeVos: Erase disabled veterans’ student debt
- Pentagon wants to send a small number of more troops to the Middle East…
- Abortion Update May 24, 2019….
- Federal Judge blocks part of Trump wall action….
- Donald Trump tries to label those who didn’t support him as committing ‘treason’….
- Kawhi Leonard or Kevin Durant?….Who do you try to get for your NBA Team?
- Political Roundup for May 24, 2019…Trump/Pelosi…Manafort…Amash…Trump premiered…RRH Elections
- Trump tries to steer border wall construction contracts to ‘his’ guy…..