First Read: “Finally, last night’s result could very well scare off a handful of GOP incumbents who are on the fence about running in 2018. The good news for Republicans is that many filing deadlines have already passed. The bad news is that one or two more GOP retirements in semi-competitive districts could end up proving decisive in November’s race for control of Congress. That’s maybe why Republicans have been spinning the results so much — essentially saying, ‘Hey, last night wasn’t THAT bad’ — so they can prevent more retirements.”…
- The IRS hasn’t opened millions of pieces of taxpayer mail it has received…
- Mayor there says people who are coming to Minneapolis to protest are not residents …
- Protests in the Streets spread across America over Floyd death and America in crisis….Open Thread for 5/30/2020
- Supreme’s back California Governor’s right to lock church’s during virus crisis….
- SC House Democrat Clyburn says Biden should not pick Minnesota Sen Klobuchar for his VP….
- Kylie Jenner is NOT a Billionaire….
- Democrats in the Senate slow push for more stimulus checks….
- Joe Biden on the George Floyd police case….And Racial incidents in America….