First Read: “Finally, last night’s result could very well scare off a handful of GOP incumbents who are on the fence about running in 2018. The good news for Republicans is that many filing deadlines have already passed. The bad news is that one or two more GOP retirements in semi-competitive districts could end up proving decisive in November’s race for control of Congress. That’s maybe why Republicans have been spinning the results so much — essentially saying, ‘Hey, last night wasn’t THAT bad’ — so they can prevent more retirements.”…
- Four GOPer’s who voted to impeach Trump are crushing it in campaign fundraising…..
- Politician’s make Gaffs….ALL of them…
- Immigration activists see their goals being dropped…
- Some House Democrats ask Biden to ‘pause’ on any agreement to raise taxes on big business foreign profits….
- Biden clean electric energy programs chopped ….
- Sneaker’s as a Commodity ….and those annoying ‘Bots’….
- Georgia Democratic Senator Warnock has good campaign fund raised reserves ….
- FDR and Democrats took a BIG Hit after the “Great Society” legislation….