First Read: “Finally, last night’s result could very well scare off a handful of GOP incumbents who are on the fence about running in 2018. The good news for Republicans is that many filing deadlines have already passed. The bad news is that one or two more GOP retirements in semi-competitive districts could end up proving decisive in November’s race for control of Congress. That’s maybe why Republicans have been spinning the results so much — essentially saying, ‘Hey, last night wasn’t THAT bad’ — so they can prevent more retirements.”…
- Polling Update Sept. 19/20, 2020….
- Huh?….Poll has Joe Biden WAY ahead of Trump with Latino voters….
- Joe Biden & Co. keep racking in money…..
- Murkowski joins Collins…Court vote should be AFTER the election….
- Could an anti-abortion Supreme Court pick split Republicans voters?
- Senators Feinstein and Harris will rep Democrats on the Trump Court confirmation…
- Trump front runner for the Supreme Court….Federal judge Amy Coney Barrett….
- Trump will deliver Republicans the Supreme Court…Biden to counter….