First Read: “Finally, last night’s result could very well scare off a handful of GOP incumbents who are on the fence about running in 2018. The good news for Republicans is that many filing deadlines have already passed. The bad news is that one or two more GOP retirements in semi-competitive districts could end up proving decisive in November’s race for control of Congress. That’s maybe why Republicans have been spinning the results so much — essentially saying, ‘Hey, last night wasn’t THAT bad’ — so they can prevent more retirements.”…
- Quiet ‘No Balls’ Republican support for Kinzinger ?
- President Biden…’Buy American!’….
- Infrastructure deal gets a US Senate ‘Go’ vote to proceed ….
- Trump and Republican efforts to cut Government help for the masses won’t last….
- British virus infection’s drop steeply….
- Senate about to vote on $1 Trillion Infrastructure deal….
- Republicans… ‘America is NOT a racist country’?
- Protesters walk up and shut down Greene-Gaetz Jan. 6 supporters event…