The Florida Republican Governor is seeling things that are actually more extreme than Donald Trump….
Why not work to define him as Trump. 2.0?
Didn’t Trump LOSE to President Biden by SEVEN MILLION VOTES?
(Biden & Co. have made it clear they are out to steal more ‘blue collar’ and rurual voters this time , building on last years miterms gains)
Isn’t Trump about the a criminal trial tour of the country?
An added bonus?
Donald Trump picking on DeSantsi also!
He’s not even officially running against President Biden (yet), but Democrats are already using Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in battleground state ads urging voters to stick with Biden in 2024.
Why it matters: Dems are betting DeSantis’ culture-war politics are a turnoff to women and working-class voters in rural counties, and they’re lumping him with former President Trump and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy in messages about battling “extremists.”
Driving the news: American Bridge 21st Century, a liberal PAC that supports Democratic candidates, is releasing a six-figure TV and radio ad campaign across North Carolina, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.
- Biden won all but North Carolina in 2020.
- The 60-second TV and radio spots will play across the Greensboro, NC; Flint, MI; Erie, PA; and Green Bay, WI media markets starting on Friday.
- The president unveiled a “blue-collar blueprint to rebuild America” at this year’s State of the Union — the start of “a fierce campaign to win back white working-class voters through the creation of hundreds of thousands of well-paid jobs that do not require a college degree,” per the NYT.
- Democrats made gains with rural voters in the 2022 midterms.
- Meanwhile, women and suburban voters helped Democrats win key races across the country….
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.