This is just a publicity stunt….
Republican lawmakers in Congress aren’t gonna support it…..
The big picture: Greene’s impeachment articles are another Republican response to the FBI’s search of Mar-a-Lago, Axios’ Andrew Solender writes.
- Republican lawmakers and allies have largely thrown criticism at the Department of Justice and the FBI in response to the situation.
- Greene, for example, called to “defund the FBI.”
- The New York Times reports Trump allies have asked Republicans to tone down their attacks “because it is possible that more damaging information related to the search will become public.”
Be smart: Greene has filed articles of impeachment before (and nothing happened).
- She introduced H.R. 57 on Biden’s first day as president, saying he had enabled bribery and other high crimes for his actions when he was vice president in regards to his son, Hunter Biden.
- No one co-sponsored the bill….
Marjorie Taylor Greene is a perfect example of why we need to invest in education more.