People gotta stop thinking these two guys have a ‘lock’ on their parties nomination for President…..
Sure their (Trump see below) party ((Biden below) supporters will show higher numbers to run…
But to WIN?
Both of them have MAJOR issues ….
Not just Biden folks…..
(1) Sixty-six percent of voters say Trump attempted to overturn the 2020 election;
(2) Sixty-six percent say he claimed the election was fraudulent without evidence, and;
(3) Fifty-nine percent say he misled the public about the outcome of the election.
An interesting nugget from the crosstabs: Forty-four percent of Republicans say Trump lied about the election results. That’s up seven points since the end of June. That said, members of the GOP continue to avoid blaming Trump for the Jan. 6 attack: Sixty percent of Republicans said he’s not responsible.
On the 2024 front:
Do you believe Donald Trump should run for president in the 2024 election?
- Yes: 35% (definitely: 25%; probably: 10%)
- No: 61% (definitely not: 48%; probably not: 13%)
Do you believe JOE BIDEN should run for president in the 2024 election?
- Yes: 29% (definitely: 14%; probably: 14%, rounding up to 29%)
- No: 64% (definitely not: 46%; probably not: 18%)….
Trump continues to lose support within the Republican Party …….
He is quietly ALREADY running a primary race with Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis….
But he still leads his party…
Joe Biden is NOT in the same place among his party members…..
President Biden is facing an alarming level of doubt from inside his own party, with 64 percent of Democratic voters saying they would prefer a new standard-bearer in the 2024 presidential campaign, according to a New York Times/Siena College poll, as voters nationwide have soured on his leadership, giving him a meager 33 percent job-approval rating….
Biden still IS beatin Trump in the below pol…..
|General Election: Trump vs. Biden||NY Times/Siena||Trump 41, Biden 44||Biden +3|
Real Clear Politics... 7/11/2022