Cherokee County Sheriff’s Capt. Jay Baker said Robert Aaron Long, a resident of the county, was taken into custody south of Atlanta in Crisp County. Atlanta police said that based on video evidence, Long is the likely suspect in the shootings at the other two massage parlors, although they are still working to confirm a connection…
- Two Ohio House races…Democrats and Trump endorsement….
- The race for the Secretary’s of State across the country starts….
- Joe Biden meant what he said about ‘Bipartisanism’…..
- Campaign on to push Biden ‘GOING BIG’ Agenda….
- Iran and others nervously watching the Taliban chew up territory in Afghanistan….
- House Capitol Report panel may end up subpoenaing top level Republicans….
- Drink your weed?
- Sarah Palin 2.0?