Cherokee County Sheriff’s Capt. Jay Baker said Robert Aaron Long, a resident of the county, was taken into custody south of Atlanta in Crisp County. Atlanta police said that based on video evidence, Long is the likely suspect in the shootings at the other two massage parlors, although they are still working to confirm a connection…
- Union goes down in Alabama Amazon vote….
- President Biden setting up a study group on the size of the Supreme Court….
- Florida reacts to Georgia voting bill with drawbacks….
- Moderna working on a Covid variant booster shot….
- New York State will make money available to the undocumented due to the pandemic….
- Trump endorses Republican Senat Rubio for re-election….
- Trump people worked to make CDC data politically favorable to their boss….
- President Biden wants a slightly increased Defense Budget…..
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.