A Marist poll for Florida had political pundits running around with their hair on fire for a few hours yesterday …
It had Biden and Trump tied….
That was ONE poll….
Look below for the follow ups which continue to show Joe Biden leading Donald Trump as he has been since he got the nomination during the primaries before the convention…
New polls from Change Research:
- Arizona: Biden 49%, Trump 45%
- Florida: Biden 49%, Trump 46%
- Michigan: Biden 49%, Trump 43%
- North Carolina: Biden 49%, Trump 47%
- Pennsylvania: Biden 50%, Trump 46%
- Wisconsin: Biden 50%, Trump 44%
New polls from Morning Consult:
- Arizona: Biden 49%, Trump 46%
- Florida: Biden 50%, Trump 45%
- Michigan: Biden 52%, Trump 42%
- North Carolina: Biden 48%, Trump 47%
- Pennsylvania: Biden 50%, Trump 45%
- Wisconsin: Biden 51%, Trump 43%
It should be noted this
– despite not weighting for education – is pretty close to the proper weight for PA. Non-college whites (who are 60%-38% Trump in the poll) are 44% of their LV sample here; my Census-based estimate is ~46%.
Update from Real Clear Politics.…
Good numbers for Joe Biden….
|Wednesday, September 9|