Joe Biden reminds me of Hillary in several ways:
1) He has relatively few campaign appearences, and when he does, they are sparsely attended,
2) His campaign is more about “Donald Trump is bad” then about what he wants to accomplish,
3). He appears to be targeting big donors instead of the people who struggle to earn a living. 4) He doesn’t make himself readily available to the media
I see him as different that Hillary in several ways though.
1) I would think that Biden really does like campaigning. He seems to connect with people when he does. He is a more “likeable” candidate than Hillary – who acted like having a personality was a bad thing. My best guess is that Biden’s old age is preventing him from an aggressive campaign schedule.
2) I see Biden as someone (like Obama) who doesn’t Have a hint of corruption. With Hillary there was Whitewater, personally benefitting from the Clinton Foundation, the private server, closed door meetings with Goldman Sachs in which she “earned” over $100k per meeting, etc. With Biden, I don’t think he has a corrupt bone in his body. Trump may try to paint Biden as corrupt, but there is no corruption there.
3) I don’t think that Biden has the intellectual capacity of Hillary- who has an IQ of a genius. Hillary could think on her feet better than Biden, and she would never answer a question about race reparations by talking about a record player or including “I don’t have any time left” in her answer.
The Democrats can do better than Biden. The issues he has would become more exposed once it becomes a two person race. I think Biden probably would still win, and if course he is a far superior person than Trump – who is as close to pure evil as anyone I ever met….