A Joe Biden admin would probably bring back a good amount of Obama foreign Policy , but not all…Biden didn’t always agree with his boss…
A Sanders or Warren admin would feature a admin looking inward at going after American big business….
Biden would be the world view President….The other two might actually have things in common with Trump’s nationalistic moves….
No matter what?
The next American President will be spending a LOT OF TIME undoing things Donald Trump has done while Trump’s fellow Republicans stood by and helped him and Democrats where powerless to stop for the most part…
I’ve been saying all along…
‘Most of the things Trump touches turns to shit’….
It keeps happening almost everyday….
- Some of the candidates, Joe Biden for example, talk about building on Barack Obama’s foreign policy. Others, like Bernie Sanders, emphasize protecting workers and cutting defense spending.
- But there are a number of issues on which it’s “more about flipping a switch” than establishing new policies, says Ned Price of National Security Action, a group founded by former Obama administration officials that’s advising Democratic candidates on foreign policy. He says one of those is resetting relations between the White House and the intelligence community.
Between the lines: Many countries — allies and adversaries alike — are trying to wait Trump out.
- The Iranians believe they can survive under “maximum pressure” through 2020. Experts tell Axios they don’t even have a clear plan for a second term of Trump.
- European leaders seem to be hedging their bets, talking more about autonomy and collective security, while quietly hoping Trump is an aberration.
- Others have placed big bets on Trump. “If Trump loses, the Saudis are screwed,” one Middle Eastern diplomat tells Axios…..