Lot’s of polls folks……
Notice Mitt Romney….
|Monday, October 15|
|Sunday, October 14|
|Race/Topic (Click to Sort)||Poll||Results||Spread|
|President Trump Job Approval||ABC News/Wash Post||Approve 43, Disapprove 53||Disapprove +10|
|2018 Generic Congressional Vote||ABC News/Wash Post||Democrats 53, Republicans 42||Democrats +11|
Interesting polling out of Arizona ….
It is the OPPOSITE of the last few polls which and McSally pulling away from Siemea….
- AZ-Sen: Change Research (D) for David Garcia: Kyrsten Sinema (D): 44, Martha McSally (R): 44
- AZ-Sen: Latino Decisions (D) for Arizona State University: Sinema (D): 47, McSally (R): 41
- TN-Sen: Siena for the New York Times: Marsha Blackburn (R): 54, Phil Bredesen (D): 40
- TX-Sen: Siena for the New York Times: Ted Cruz (R-inc): 51, Beto O’Rourke (D): 43
- WI-Sen: Marist for NBC: Tammy Baldwin (D-inc): 54, Leah Vukmir (R): 40 (July: 55-38 Baldwin)
This is by far the worst poll we’ve seen for Bredesen in many months, but he hasn’t had a very good October so far. A Fox poll found Blackburn up 48-43, while YouGov gave her a 50-42 lead.
Cruz posted a similar 54-45 lead in the recent Quinnipiac poll, while YouGov had him up 50-44…..