First Read: “Finally, last night’s result could very well scare off a handful of GOP incumbents who are on the fence about running in 2018. The good news for Republicans is that many filing deadlines have already passed. The bad news is that one or two more GOP retirements in semi-competitive districts could end up proving decisive in November’s race for control of Congress. That’s maybe why Republicans have been spinning the results so much — essentially saying, ‘Hey, last night wasn’t THAT bad’ — so they can prevent more retirements.”…
- Georgia certifies Ossoff and Warnock US Senate wins….
- McConnell and Other Republicans turn on Trump…..
- Virus infection rates dropping from post holiday highs….
- The ‘nuclear football’s’ travel’s on Inaugural Day….
- The Trump moving vans loaded up….
- Wyoming GOP chairman floats secession after Cheney votes to impeach Trump…
- Biden/Harris plan for the First 100 Days….
- Woman who stole Pelosi laptop and tried to sell it to the Russians arrested…