First Read: “Finally, last night’s result could very well scare off a handful of GOP incumbents who are on the fence about running in 2018. The good news for Republicans is that many filing deadlines have already passed. The bad news is that one or two more GOP retirements in semi-competitive districts could end up proving decisive in November’s race for control of Congress. That’s maybe why Republicans have been spinning the results so much — essentially saying, ‘Hey, last night wasn’t THAT bad’ — so they can prevent more retirements.”…
- Pelosi…“You are impeached forever,” …..
- Joe Biden isn’t gonna go away…
- Black voters see Donald Trump, their President , as a racist….
- Political Roundup for January 17th, 2020…Sanders…Media bashing…RRH Elections
- Trump trial lawyers to include Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz…..
- Donald Trump continues belittling his generals and reject foreign policy normalcy….
- Is Donald Trump going after James Comey?
- Turns out several US troops were hurt from Iranian missile attack in Iraq….