A Russian Il-76 military transport aircraft crashed in Belgorod Oblast, Russia, on January 24. Geolocated footage posted by various Russian sources shows the Il-76 crashing in Yablonovo, Belgorod Oblast (about 50km northeast of Belgorod City). The Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) claimed that the Il-76 was carrying 65 Ukrainian prisoners of war (POWs) and was en route to a pre-arranged POW exchange at the Kolotylivka border-crossing checkpoint between Russia and Ukraine. The Russian MoD accused Ukraine of hitting the plane with two unspecified missiles, killing the 65 POWs, six Russian crew members, and three Russian military personnel. Senior Russian propagandist and Editor-in-Chief of state-controlled outlet RT Margarita Simonyan published a list of the names of the Ukrainian POWs supposedly on the flight, but several Russian and Ukrainian sources noted that at least one of the alleged POWs had already been exchanged in a previous POW swap on January 3.
- Hamas…Israel Conflict Day 148…Part 2….Israel agrees to cease-fire deal…Waiting for Hamas…
- It’s Joe Biden….STOP crying…..
- Democratrs could pick up another Long Island NY GOP House district this November….
- It’s the Economy Stupid……
- The November Election battle for North Carolina….
- Tom Suozzi keeps it going…..
- Hamas…Israel Conflict Day 148…American planes begin aid/food drops for Gaza
- Another poll telling Joe Biden he needs to stop being a Senator…..
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.