Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Ukrainian Commander-in-Chief General Valerii Zaluzhnyi signaled intent to increase Ukrainian defenses and fortifications around the Ukrainian theater, but notably did not include Zaporizhia Oblast in discussions of ongoing and future defensive measures. Zelensky stated on November 30 that Ukrainian forces will strengthen their fortifications in all critical directions of the front, including the Kupyansk-Lyman line, oblasts in northern and western Ukraine, and Kherson Oblast, but particularly emphasized the Avdiivka and Marinka directions and other areas of Donetsk Oblast.
- Supreme’s stop Texas migrant deportation law….
- The Clinton’s keep helping Joe Biden’s Presidency…..
- Biden’s State of the Union 2024….Zing the GOPer’s?….
- Trump former accountant to go to jail again for Trump….
- Over the Counter Birth Control pills will become available shortly….
- Supreme’s nix state 14th Amend Trump ballot cut’s….
- The US Army wants to shrink itself…..
- Nikki Haley wins her First Presidential Primary…..
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.