You mean an 80 year old American President actually has a temper and curses behind closed doors?
You mean he’s JUST like EVERY other guy that had the job?
In public, President Biden likes to whisper to make a point. In private, he’s prone to yelling.
- Behind closed doors, Biden has such a quick-trigger temper that some aides try to avoid meeting alone with him. Some take a colleague, almost as a shield against a solo blast.
- The president’s admonitions include: “God dammit, how the f**k don’t you know this?!,” “Don’t f**king bullsh*t me!” and “Get the f**k out of here!” — according to current and former Biden aides who have witnessed and been on the receiving end of such outbursts.
Why it matters: The private eruptions paint a more complicated picture of Biden as a manager and president than his carefully cultivated image as a kindly uncle who loves Aviator sunglasses and ice cream.
- Some Biden aides think the president would be better off occasionally displaying his temper in public as a way to assuage voter concerns that the 80-year-old president is disengaged and too old for the office.
Zoom in: Senior and lower-level aides alike can be in Biden’s line of fire. “No one is safe,” said one administration official….
- Biden’s defenders acknowledge he can be tough. But they also say he can be more generous and compassionate than many powerful politicians and can make them feel like family. That’s partly why so many aides have worked with Biden for decades, and go in and out of his orbit, they say.
The big picture: Biden tries to conceal his temper in public but occasionally has shown flashes of it — and some former aides have written about it.
- In January 2022, he was caught on a hot mic calling Fox News’ Peter Doocy a “stupid son of a bitch.”…
This helps me vote for the old timer AGAIN……
I KNOW I’m not the only one feeling this way…..