Axios gets together a list of things the ex-President is saying he WOULD seek to do if he gets another crack at being President….
To be clear?
I STRONGLY Believe Donald J. Trump will NEVER be President again….
He lost by Seven Million votes and 74 Electrol college votes…..
He tried to change the results …
He and others could be charged with crimes in the coming months….
He has been crying ever since…..
The list complied by Axios shows a bitter man seeking revenge and to tear the ass out of the countries Federal law enforcement….
Whould move to scuttle TONS of Fedceral rules and regulation’s….
I do NOT think that a majority of American voters are just gonna FORGET the crazy assed time America and the World went thru with the Real Estate and Entertainer turned American President?
Americans fired him….
WTF would they want him back now with even MORE legal/criminal Baggage he’s carrying ?
Former President Trump’s second-term governing plans are coming into clearer focus, as he lays out a vision for a dramatic expansion of federal power — particularly the presidency.
Why it matters: In public statements, videos and posts on his campaign’s website, Trump complains about Washington’s “swamp” — but lays out a plan that would give him, as president, more control of virtually every facet of life in America.
Zoom in: Trump’s plans go well beyond the provocative promises he made during his recent CNN town hall — to pardon nearly all of the convicted Jan. 6 rioters (there have been about 500), and to immediately broker an end the war in Ukraine.
- Such pardons would effectively nullify what Attorney General Merrick Garland has called the Justice Department’s most far-reaching and important investigation in its history.
- Trump’s comments on Ukraine were in line with his opposition to continued military aide to help that nation resist Russia’s invasion.
Those moves would be extremely controversial, but generally within a president’s authority. Much of Trump’s agenda, however, would represent an unprecedented power grab by the executive branch — driven by far-right conservatism and Trump’s grievances.
- Federal workforce: He wants to give the president the authority to hire and fire federal workers at will — not a new idea, but now part of a broad effort to “clean out” investigators and officials he sees as disloyal or who have questioned his conduct.
- Education: As part of a sweeping plan for the federal government to exert more control of education, Trump wants to fire “radical left” officials who accredit universities, reward schools that abolish tenure for teachers, eliminate many college administrators and remove diversity, equity, and inclusion programs.
- Law enforcement/intelligence: Trump — who’s facing a range of criminal charges — said after he was indicted in New York that he wanted to “defund”the Justice Department and the FBI. That might have been an exaggeration, but Trump does want his brand of politics to reshape the Justice Department and U.S. intelligence.
- He’s vowing to get rid of “Marxist prosecutors “ and create an auditing system to monitor U.S. intelligence agencies “to ensure they are not spying on our citizens.”
- Gender issues: He wants DOJ to investigate Big Pharma and the big hospital networks to determine whether they have “deliberately covered up the long-term side-effects of ‘sex transitions.'” He also wants to boot hospitals or providers from Medicaid and Medicare if they offer gender-affirming care.
- Crime: Trump wants to use the U.S. military to go after drug cartels and street crime…..
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.