Ok THIS IS Crazy……
First of all?
Donald Trump HAS all sorts of women issues….
He’s been married THREE times….
He’s been accused of sexual harrasment NUMEROUS times….
He’s currently in court defending himself over a sexual harrasment incident…
Choices if he would actually chose a running ‘mate’?
Kari Lake or Nikki Haley or even Marjorie Greene come to mind first….
Picking crazy assed Lake or Greene would guarantee him headlines EVERY DAY….
IT would also give him and Republicans HUGE headache’s….
The two would be media magnets stronger then ‘The Donald’ himself and I don’t think the big guy could stand that….
Haley, who IS officall running would be a better choice….
She’s been a governor and UN Ambassador …..
While she had knocked Trump before?
She has come back to the dark side politically….
(Remember Harris went after Biden in the debates)….
There are ok other less high profile choices that he could make….
But for any woman he might pick?
After the indictments drop in on Trump?
What would you your political future be?
Former President Trump is strongly considering picking a female running mate — and sees Kari Lake as a model for his vice-presidential pick, according to people who discussed the topic with him.
- Why it matters: Trump is already gaming out the general election in November 2024 — and knows he has a massive weakness with the white suburban women he would need to beat President Biden.
Lake, a former TV anchor who lost her race for Arizona governor in November, meets Trump’s most important qualification for a No. 2:
- She has shown she’s willing to defend him vociferously, no matter the issue or controversy.
- But Trump friends say Lake carries a big downside: He wants no risk that his running mate could outshine him. Lake would be assumed to be angling for president from the day she entered the White House. She made a political trip to Iowa last month.
- And of course losing her winnable governor’s race (which she challenged) hurts her mojo.
Trump spokesperson Steven Cheung said: “Anyone who thinks they know what President Trump is going to do is seriously misinformed and trying to curry favor with ‘potential’ V.P. candidates.”
- “President Trump will choose his running mate on his own time, and those who are playing the media game are doing so at their own peril.”
Between the lines: I’m told the characteristics Trump is most looking for are, ironically, quite like former Vice President Pence, with whom he’s no longer on speaking terms.
- Trump wants someone who is unfailingly loyal — and bland enough that they don’t steal any spotlight.
Some close to Trump think Nikki Haley — former South Carolina governor, and his ambassador to the UN — might be the best fit….
image…The Washington Post
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.