Among those who voted Saturday were Georgia residents who told The Washington Post that busy schedules made voting impossible during the week. The lines also included college students home for the Thanksgiving holiday who preferred to vote in person rather than rely on an absentee ballot….
- Donald Trump vs ‘the Law’ in America…..
- Ukraine Update…391 days into the Russian move on the Ukraine….Ukraine Counteroffense soon….
- New Hampshire will hold it’s Presidential primaries first next year they say….
- More Red state’s EXPAND Medicaid coverage….
- Manhattan DA Bragg answer’s House GOPer’s ‘letter’ asking for info on Trump case…
- Manhattan Trump Grand Jury not working his case today….
- The dancing for the Arizona US Senate seat next fall….
- Arizona High Court turns thumbs down on Kari Lake’s election result’s appeal….