The standard deduction — the baseline amount of income that filers can collect tax free — will increase to $13,850 for individuals and $27,700 for married couples. It is the largest adjustment to deductions since 1985, when the IRS began annual automatic inflationary adjustments….
- Ukraine Update…273 days into the Russian move on the Ukraine…Ukraine slow push South…
- Trump wants to throw out the Constitution because he lost…..
- The US Air Force rolls out a next generation B-2 Bomber…The B-21…..
- Georgia US Senate do over worries the Republicans….
- US out of World Cup Soccer with Dutch loss…..
- Respiratory illness spreads across America
- Final 2023 US House race called…Final Balance….
- New Hampshire vows to still hold ‘First’ 2024 Democratic Presidental primary….
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.