The standard deduction — the baseline amount of income that filers can collect tax free — will increase to $13,850 for individuals and $27,700 for married couples. It is the largest adjustment to deductions since 1985, when the IRS began annual automatic inflationary adjustments….
- Breaking…Donald J. Trump HAS been Indicted by a Manhattan Grand Jury….
- Ukraine Update…397 days into the Russian move on the Ukraine….It’s STILL Bakhmut….
- NY GOP Rep. Santos already has someone willing to run against him next year…..
- Anti-Obamacare judge trying to get rid of certain types of American free preventive care… including screenings
- Breaking…Manhattan Grand Jury hearing info on a second Trump hush money case…
- House Republicans seek to undo Biden fossil fuel restrictions….
- American Wall Street Journal Reporter arrested in Russia….
- Two Army helicopters crash near Fort Campbell…Nine Soliders DOA….