Ukraine also called on Turkey to detain a Russian-flagged cargo ship, loaded with stolen Ukrainian grain, that it said had sailed from the Russian-controlled Berdyansk port bound for Turkey’s Black Sea coast. Millions of metric tons of grain await export from Ukraine, as Russia blockades shipping lanes and poorer countries bear the brunt of shortages and rising prices.
- Biden’s Inflation Bill….Winners/Losers….
- Ukraine Update….157 days into the Russian move on the Ukraine….
- Senate approves Biden Inflation Bill sending it back to the House to approve….
- China’s military flexing against Taiwan…Questions…..
- Hey, Joe, Don’t Give It a Go….
- Abortion Politics Updates….Early August 2022
- Bernie Sanders is NOT a Democrat….. He IS an Independant…..
- Israel and the Palestinian’s are at it again….
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.