They think that Republican’s could wake up to gains of up to 35 seats….
The Cook Political Report is shifting ten races in Republicans’ direction and two in Democrats’ direction.
- AZ-4: Stanton – Likely D to Lean D
- CA-40: Kim – Likely R to Lean R
- CA-49: Levin – Likely D to Lean D
- CT-2: Courtney – Solid D to Likely D
- CT-5: Hayes – Likely D to Lean D
- IL-14: Underwood – Lean D to Likely D
- MN-1: VACANT (Hagedorn) – Likely R to Solid R
- NV-1: Titus – Lean D to Toss Up
- OR-5: OPEN (Schrader) – Lean D to Toss Up
- PA-1: Fitzpatrick – Likely R to Solid R
- PA-7: Wild – Toss Up to Lean R
- PA-10: Perry – Likely R to Solid R
“Overall, there are now 35 Democratic-held seats in Toss Up or worse, and we’re revising our fall House outlook to a net GOP gain of between 20 and 35 seats.”
(Piece is behind a paywall)