Meanwhile, Russia appears to be on the verge of capturing the devastated port city of Mariupol, which is strategically important to the Kremlin because it would connect Russian-annexed Crimea with Ukraine’s eastern Donbas region. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Saturday that the situation is “difficult” and warned that if Mariupol is found to have suffered atrocities on the scale of those uncovered in Bucha and other cities, it could be the end of any negotiations with Russia. The Kremlin has given Mariupol a deadline of 6 a.m. Sunday Moscow time (11 p.m. Saturday Eastern time) to surrender, according to a Russian state news site.
- Trump thought about quitting 2020 Presidential race after his ‘Grab’m by the Pussy Tape’….
- Nate Silver on Biden approval rating….
- Ukraine Update….84 days into the Russian move on the Ukraine…Ukraine admits their own soldier’s deaths….
- Trump now intimates about a “Civil War’?
- Trump ‘Great Lie’ crying is getting old for Some Republicans….
- Senate Republicans are AGAINST Domestic Terrorism legislation….
- Donald Trump is worried about suburban women being pissed about abortion ‘Rights’….
- Ukraine Update….83 days into the Russian move on the Ukraine…Opera in Kyiv…..
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.