“A Republican official in Virginia is being pushed to resign by the local GOP after a Facebook post was discovered in which he used the N-word and floated the idea of ‘lynching’ Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and other leaders in Washington, D.C.,” Newsweek reports….
- Schumer moves for a Senate vote on gun purchase checks and waiting to take home…
- More on the Ukraine/Russia conflict 86 Days in ….Oil money contiues TO Russia…Russia corners the wheat markets
- 18 Children and a Teacher shot and killed in a mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas…..
- States hold primaries 5/24/2022…..
- Ukraine Update….86 days into the Russian move on the Ukraine….1/3 of those who left return….
- The ‘Big Apple’ NYC wants the next Democratic National Presidental Convention
- DeSantis strikes out on a social media punishment effort…
- McCommick goes legal in the Pennsylvania Republican US Senate primary vote count…
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.