Less polls today….
Biden STILL ahead in swing states…
We have Biden TIED in three Red/Southern States that Trump carried back in 2016….
|Tuesday, September 22|
No Late Polls dropping tonight…
Been putting a little bit more work into how the presidential and Senate outcomes fit together in our model and FWIW we now show Democrats with an 83% chance of controlling the Senate conditional upon a Biden win. Only a 17% chance with a Trump win.