A new Monmouth poll in Florida finds Joe Biden leading Donald Trump in the presidential race, 50% to 45% among registered voters.
Under a likely voter scenario with a somewhat higher level of turnout than in 2016, the race is unchanged at 50% for Biden and 45% for Trump.
The margin narrows slightly to 49% Biden and 46% Trump when using a likely voter model with lower turnout.
The 50%/50% result in the new FAU BEPI pre-election poll of likely Florida voters shows an increase for Donald Trump and it points to the economy….Not the difference in Latino/Hispanic groups….
The poll also reports very few of the people say they will change their minds….
The current Real Clear Politics average has Biden up by a point….
A new FAU BEPI pre-election poll of likely Florida voters has President Trump tied with his Democratic opponent former Vice-President Joe Biden at 50% each. This is a bounce back for Trump who in the May FAU poll had fallen 6 points behind Biden 53% to 47% after leading in March 51% to 49%.
Biden hold a 49% to 46% lead in the ballot test with 5% undecided. Those undecided voters are breaking from Trump 4:1 resulting in a statistical tie at 50% each. About 9% of voters said there is a chance they will change their mind while the other 91% said they will definitely stick with their choice. 97% of Trump voters and 94% of Biden voters say they will not change their minds.
When voters were asked what issue was driving their vote, 37% said the economy, 17% said Coronavrius and 14% said healthcare. Racism/equality ranked 4th at 10%, foreign policy was most important for 9% and no other issue cleared 5%….
Trump’s sole strength in polling has been the economy, something he has been push OVER the virus health issue….