President Trump’s attempt to gain electoral advantage by attacking mail voting may turn out to be a big gift to Democrats.
Here are just a few of the front page headlines this weekend from some key states:
- Arizona Republic: “Postal Service warns 46 states about ballot delays”
- Miami Herald:“USPS warns Florida some of its mail ballots could be rejected”
- Tampa Bay Times:“Mail-in votes are threatened”
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution:“Mail delays may void absentee ballots”
- Charlotte Observer:“NC voters urged to request, mail absentee ballots earlier”
- Dallas Morning News:“Are mail ballots at risk?”
- Houston Chronicle:“States warned mail-in ballot delays likely”
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:“USPS warns ballot delivery at risk”
Making this a front page story gives Joe Biden and Democrats the chance to highlight the importance of casting ballots early in order to meet deadlines.
More from a paywall Politicalwire piece….