What does the above mean?
While the media stories scream about Donald Trump dropping daily in national and state polling?
The Right lleaning Fox News cable Network has more viewers that the other news outlets….
What can we assume from this going in two different ways?
New CNBC/Change Research polls in six key battleground states:
- Arizona: Biden 51%, Trump 44%
- Florida: Biden 50%, Trump 45%
- Michigan: Biden 48%, Trump 43%
- North Carolina: Biden 51%, Trump 44%
- Pennsylvania: Biden 50%, Trump 44%
- Wisconsin: Biden 51%, Trump 43%
Here’s the other part….
Fox News was the most-watched network in prime time, counting both broadcast and cable, for three out of four weeks in June, the AP reports.
Axios: “Before this month, that had never happened. Ever. June is traditionally a slow month for broadcast television, with the schedule crammed with reruns and game shows. And it has been a busy news stretch.”