The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that police officers may stop vehicles registered to people whose driver’s licenses had been suspended on the assumption that the driver was the owner, rather than, say, a family member. The court also ruled that federal workers can win age discrimination suits under a more relaxed standard than employees in the private sector. And it turned down an appeal challenging a transit system’s ban on religious advertising.…
- Joe Biden gets the delegates for the Democratic nomination….
- Pissed at the German leader Merkel…Trump wants a 25% reduction in American troops in Germany….
- Protestors decend on Wash. D.C. for rallies….
- Bernie Sanders moves to support Joe Biden for President…
- Jobless rate did NOT decline to 13.3%…The Trump Labor Dept. got it wrong….
- NFL head says he was wrong about racism protests….
- Voter registration’s increase with protests across the country….
- Political Roundup for June 5th, 2020…Polls…Trump campaign …Biden VP?…RRH Elections
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.