The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that police officers may stop vehicles registered to people whose driver’s licenses had been suspended on the assumption that the driver was the owner, rather than, say, a family member. The court also ruled that federal workers can win age discrimination suits under a more relaxed standard than employees in the private sector. And it turned down an appeal challenging a transit system’s ban on religious advertising.…
- NY Gov Cuomo updates August 2, 2021…Q & A, DeBlasio and a Giuliani?
- Two Ohio House races…Democrats and Trump endorsement….
- The race for the Secretary’s of State across the country starts….
- Joe Biden meant what he said about ‘Bipartisanism’…..
- Campaign on to push Biden ‘GOING BIG’ Agenda….
- Iran and others nervously watching the Taliban chew up territory in Afghanistan….
- House Capitol Report panel may end up subpoenaing top level Republicans….
- Drink your weed?