The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that police officers may stop vehicles registered to people whose driver’s licenses had been suspended on the assumption that the driver was the owner, rather than, say, a family member. The court also ruled that federal workers can win age discrimination suits under a more relaxed standard than employees in the private sector. And it turned down an appeal challenging a transit system’s ban on religious advertising.…
- Murkowski joins Collins…Court vote should be AFTER the election….
- Could an anti-abortion Supreme Court pick split Republicans voters?
- Senators Feinstein and Harris will rep Democrats on the Trump Court confirmation…
- Trump front runner for the Supreme Court….Federal judge Amy Coney Barrett….
- Trump will deliver Republicans the Supreme Court…Biden to counter….
- With a Supreme Court fight coming Biden’s donations soar….
- Rachel “The Doc” Bitecofer on the last and new US Supreme Court pick politic’s ….
- Joe Biden’s polling numbers just keep inching up…..