High school Regents exams scheduled for June in New York have been cancelled amid the coronavirus shutdown, Board of Regents Chancellor Betty Rosa said Monday. The exams are graduation requirements for New York high school students and state education officials “had to undertake a very thoughtful review” of the potential ripple effects of cancelling them before making the decision, Rosa said during the monthly Board of Regents meeting….
- Quiet ‘No Balls’ Republican support for Kinzinger ?
- President Biden…’Buy American!’….
- Infrastructure deal gets a US Senate ‘Go’ vote to proceed ….
- Trump and Republican efforts to cut Government help for the masses won’t last….
- British virus infection’s drop steeply….
- Senate about to vote on $1 Trillion Infrastructure deal….
- Republicans… ‘America is NOT a racist country’?
- Protesters walk up and shut down Greene-Gaetz Jan. 6 supporters event…