High school Regents exams scheduled for June in New York have been cancelled amid the coronavirus shutdown, Board of Regents Chancellor Betty Rosa said Monday. The exams are graduation requirements for New York high school students and state education officials “had to undertake a very thoughtful review” of the potential ripple effects of cancelling them before making the decision, Rosa said during the monthly Board of Regents meeting….
- Biden vs Putin on the German pipeline….Merkel?
- 2024 Republican Presidential nomination’s race at 2021 CPAC?
- Biden and the Democrats won’t wait for Republicans on Stimulus ….
- The US Post Office is sick….It needs help….
- The Grand ole’ Party…Most who choose to follow a Loser….
- President Biden has signed more than 50 executive actions …Open Thread for 2/26/2021
- Crime against Asian-Americans climbs in NYC…
- Is the Justice Dept. thinking of charging members of Congress in the Capitol case?