The global population is expected to balloon to nearly 10 billion people by 2050, with Africa’s population doubling in that time and five of the world’s six inhabited continents growing significantly. Eastern Europe, on the other hand, is rapidly shrinking.
- The Cherokee Nation to appoint a representative to Congress…
- Wish-full thinking…Democratic hopeful’s reach out for Super Delegates….
- Iranian Foreign Minister arrives at the G-7 meeting ….
- Trump appears to back up on some aspects to his China Trade War….
- Joe Walsh to run against Trump for the GOP nomination…..
- A look at Michigan’s Trump voting area’s moving back to Democrats….
- Post Trump….Pence…Haley…..
- Trump threatens to use the law to bar American companies from China…