The global population is expected to balloon to nearly 10 billion people by 2050, with Africa’s population doubling in that time and five of the world’s six inhabited continents growing significantly. Eastern Europe, on the other hand, is rapidly shrinking.
- NY Gov Cuomo Update…
- Supreme’s to review 1965 Voting Rights Act law….
- Not Trump’s Party?
- Biden vs Putin on the German pipeline….Merkel?
- 2024 Republican Presidential nomination’s race at 2021 CPAC?
- Biden and the Democrats won’t wait for Republicans on Stimulus ….
- The US Post Office is sick….It needs help….
- The Grand ole’ Party…Most who choose to follow a Loser….