Why do I read these figures with skepticism?
- Wages gains?…Where?…McDonalds and Amazon?
- The 2018 Midterm elections are when?
- Whose Labor Dept. is issuing this in light of the above?
- In simple language POLITICS and Trump and the Republicans…
- Job growth was strong in health care, manufacturing, and construction sectors.
- Hispanic unemployment hit a record low of 4.4%, while African American unemployment ticked slightly higher to 6.2%.
- September’s jobs number was revised lower to 118,000 from 134,000, but that was offset by an upward revision in August’s jobs number.
- The Labor Department said Hurricane Michael, which made landfall during the surveying period for jobs, had “no discernible effect” on employment data in October….
Remember they almost ALWAYS adjust the prior months figure’s the next month….