Despite Donald Trump’s knock on Joe Biden out loud?
The word that is coming from some of Trump ‘s people, if it can be believed , is that Trump ‘frears’ running against Biden in 2020….
This dog believes that Trump SHOULD be worried….
Biden leads the Democratic ever growing group already laying down markers for the Democratic nomination run , and Biden has structural advantages other’s do not have….
While he the oldest of the group?
He has the ability to carry the old Obama voters, Black voters, Working class whites and he has one thing that Trump does not…..
And right now?
The majority of American’s have tasted a inexperienced guy in the White House and they don’t much like it….
Trump advisers say Biden, like the president, conveys authenticity, is comfortable in his own skin, can work a crowd, and relishes throwing and returning punches.
- Biden could — and would — needle Trump, and get under his skin, with a brio that few other big-name Democrats could muster.
- He has kept his connection to his birthplace — Scranton, Pa., emblematic of the working-class, Rust Belt territory that joined Trump Country in 2016.
A Democratic source close to Biden said he’d be strong with “Obama-Trump voters” in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin where “the blue wall became the red threat” — Obama won them twice, then they flipped narrowly to Trump.
- These are white, working-class voters who aren’t college graduates (or have some college) and are anti-Washington. They voted for the anti-establishment candidate (Obama) in 2008 and again in 2016.
- Biden allies say he’d be a strong candidate partly because he has nothing to lose — his last run would give him a sense of liberation.
- This fall, Biden will build up chits with Democrats by traveling every week to appear with candidates for House, Senate, governor and state legislature, and will make a slew of endorsements. In between, he’ll work on the Biden Cancer Initiative, the Biden Instituteand the Biden Foundation…..
This dog firmly believes that Joe Biden WILL and IS running already….
It will not be easy for him….Biden has warts form his past…But this IS the age of Trump….Bidens warts will be seen differently….
And with such a large field of Democrats?
Things will be easier for him….
The left leaners are bound to split the vote that Sanders had against Clinton…
Biden will have to carefully pick a Vice President to balance off his ticket with the parties left wing….and to deal with an age issue that actually could apply to Trump and Sanders….